Friday, May 3, 2019

Famous Last Words: Week 15

After it has all been said and done, I really enjoyed this class. I got to read so many stories, both original folk tales and second hand stories, that I would have never come across had I had never taken this course. I also found that I really enjoy creative writing. Having the opportunity to let my imagination run wild and create stories how I thought they should be is something I have not really gotten a chance to do in other classes, or in any setting. And the coolest part about creating your own stories is seeing that other people actually read them and enjoy them. I liked getting feedback and learning from other students' writing styles and techniques in order to better my own. My only regret is that I didn't buckle down like I should have early in the semester. I have caused myself unnecessary stress by putting off work until the end of the semester. But despite my procrastination, I genuinely feel that I learned so much in this class about reading, writing, myths, mindset, technology, and more. Thank you Professor Gibbs for teaching me this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment